Monday, August 5, 2013

When people pay more attention to your mistake

There is no other photo that could be more accurate as this. 
This is just how things work. I keep on experiencing this. Whether my family or friends, it is always like this. It really sucks cause the things you do aren't appreciated at all. 
The right things that you've done will just be forgotten, but your mistake will always run through their minds. Like, what the hell happened to the things that i gave my all to? To the things that i did for you? To the things that i helped you? It feels like people are just waiting for me to screw-up. And when i do, BAM! there goes their chance to attack you. 
I know i'm not the only one who feels this way. It's so annoying and it will really get on my nerves. It makes me want to write a list of all the right things i did and just slap it in their face. Nobody's perfect okay? People mess up, think of the correct stuffs they did too. 
Don't just focus on the mistake.

mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment