Friday, October 4, 2013

For Unbelievers


But I just dont get why are there people who doesn't believe in him.
It's so devastating to even think about it. 
They dont even bother thanking him. How is that even possible? 
Every single day waking up alive and blessed are just daily proofs
for you to wake up and not be blinded.
If it isn't worth believing then I probably dont know what is.
Its just so sad that they are aware enough of everything
but they still tend to believe in the wrong thought 
and they still tend to go to the wrong direction. Psh.
It doesnt make any sense at all to me. Like how?
And even after all the things they do, 
they are still given days to change their ways.
I really do see how kind the Lord is and how much he loves people.

John 14:11-12 "Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing."

mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
about anything :)
Stay Strong XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment