Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Have you ever felt tired?


Sometimes we just loose it and that's just how it is. Have you ever felt tired of coping up with everything? It's like when you don't know how to function. It is when you feel like running away, punching someone or jumping off a cliff. It is like when you want to stop trying and not care for a few days. And it is also like when you want to just disappear. You are not alone. There are also millions out there who feels the same way and I'm one of them. I will just let it pass by cause if I won't it will sort of get under my skin. The only thing that's holding me on is the 'thought'. I keep reminding myself whenever I'm weak and tired that; I am loved by the one above and he made me for a reason. Also, he had given me parents who truly loves me more than anything else and I should be really thankful for that. All of us would feel tired. No matter what age, there is no exemption. Everyone will feel the big fuss. The only thing that would matter is on how you will react to it.

 mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
about anything :)
stay strong XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment