Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Girl Crushes


My Girl Crushes <3

 Everyone has their own girl crush. Having a girl crush doesn’t mean you’re homo okay? 
You just adore that girl so much that you love almost everything about her. Sorry but this is more on flooding the post with photos. :)
Here’s my girl crushes:
  1. Jasmine Villegas –She’s so dope! She’s amazingly talented as well. She can dance so good and she has a great voice. For me, she’s like a guy version of justin. Cause she also likes to listen to hiphop and rap music, she has a lot of black friends, and the way she dresses is so swaggy. I became a jasminator because of my dad. He saw her in some Pacquiao fights and he mentioned her to me and then I googled her and also found out that she was the girl in the “Baby” music video. The fact that she’s Mexican-Filipina makes me a proud Filipino right here.  I started to become dedicated to her since 2011.  Also, she’s hot af!




     

    2.  Ariana Grande –She’s so sweet. Her voice is so beautiful. Its like a mixture of Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. She have this girly personality which is just so cute. I also like her style.
     3.  Kylie & Kendall Jenner –Besides that they have their own clothing line and they're both models. They’re both so gorgeous and plus, they’re like younger versions of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.
    •  Kendall Jenner






    •  Kylie Jenner


      4. Perrie Edwards -I love her so much. My first impression on her was not very good cause she was Zayn Malik's girlfriend, but as I found out about "Little Mix", I started to watch how they started which is in X Factor. And I was so wrong, she is so beautiful in and out. She's the funniest out of the other girls in the band and I love her voice. Her voice is one of my favorite female voices ever. Its so good to think that Zayn has an awesome girl who could always cheer him up and make him smile. I like her style too and her accent.


      My other girl crushes include:
      1. Katy Perry
      2. Demi Lovato
      3. Megan Fox
      4. Kim Kardashian
      5. Selena Gomez
      6. Cheryl Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment