Saturday, June 29, 2013

Life Lessons from "Silver Linings Playbook"

"Silver Linings Playbook"

 

Have you seen this movie? If you haven't yet, you're missing a lot! 
This is one of my favorite inspiring movies ever. I even made this as my first home reading report. We can get a lot of life lessons from it. Its such a beautiful movie that I can watch over and over again. I love both characters which are played by the talented Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. I got such a thrill every time they scream at each other. Both of their roles are so genuine and so real. I salute both of them for doing such a great job on this film. I didn't read the book but I bet the movie was as beautiful as the book itself. They're so talented and I think they deserve all the positive feed backs. The storyline and the script was so brilliant. 
Let me share some of the movie lines that can truly inspire:

  • "There's always going to be a part of me that's sloppy and dirty, but I like that. With all the other parts of myself. Can you say the same about yourself f**ker? Can you forgive?
-Tiffany Maxwell (Jennifer Lawrence)
She loves her whole self. Im jealous of the fact that she's aware of her negative side and she's proud of it. I wish I can have her personality. Its so nice to watch a real, tough and fierce female character like her.

  • "You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. If you stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining." 
 -Pat Solitano Jr. (Bradley Cooper)

I was so full of bliss after this line was being mentioned. Even if the 'silver lining' part got me a little confused. By then I googled what it means and I learned that its also a phrase. It means that every difficult situation has a bright side. Which made me more love the movie itself. 

Have a nice day! always find a silver lining ;)
  feel free to mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment