Sunday, April 20, 2014

Inferiority Complex

Some of you may not be familiar of what an inferiority complex is. It's the unethical or complete opposite of a full confident human being. It's the fear of not being worthy enough and being timid. This includes everything. Your skin color, race, physical appearance, disabilities, and this could go on. The thought about it is odd yet very ordinary and frequent to people. We people who developed this tend to get paranoid about things and we feel like we've been ostracized but the truth is that it's just in our minds and in ourselves. We already are vulnerable. And we are making it worse, which makes us feel small and inconsequential. Everything about this is very lousy although it's a very serious thing. If we stop comparing ourselves to others then maybe, just maybe, it will lessen our doubts and negative thoughts. Being fearful of not being liked isn't right and we're just making this very unjust for our character. 

I, myself, have developed an inferiority complex and there's always something in me that can't let go of being inferior to others. I feel trapped. I know i'm not the only one who feels sad when someone mentions my flaws and when they shove it in my face. It's like; dude I know that already can you shut up now. Don't you just despise those kind of people?  What I started to do is that I surround myself with pure genuine people who's truly good for me. The rare ones who won't make me feel down and won't make me feel bad about myself. And I think you should too. I am so insecure, like you have no idea how insecure i can be. And I bet, I am not the only one. But through time, gladly, I see myself improving although it's really a slow progress, but either way it's still a great progress. I do my best in being positive. I feel like I want to be better than what I already am. It's like my way to gain self esteem. I don't want to impress people. I want to impress myself and I want to prove to myself certain things.  

There are actually many ways out there to improve, to not feel inferior and to be confident. We just have to try and do it because no one else could help us but only ourselves. Don't worry, one day we're all going to become people who aren't insecure and scared. We're all looking forward to that my friend. Remember, do something good and productive to overcome. If you feel like you want to escape in a quick snap way because you're tired and your thoughts are darkened, don't. Please don't. It doesn't help at all. Someone else have it worse. Stay strong xx


1 comment: