Monday, July 1, 2013

What pisses me off

List of things and actions that would make me despise you and lack respect for you:

Im sorry but don't get confused or worried when I treat you differently maybe cause you were just taking it way too far. Also, you already broke the trust I have for you.

 

1. When you roll your eyes on me.
    I swear, this would really make me punch your face, no offense.
2. When you scream at me. 
    My mom voice is already enough for me to handle, don't make the situation
    worse. 
3. When you raise your middle finger at me.
    This really really pisses me off. Don't even try to, cause it's a huge insult. 
4. When you mock me.
    Don't make me hate you so much.
5. When you're being bitchy.
    Nuff said.
6. When you make fun of me.
    I have feelings too, everyone has. Even if its just a joke for you, its not for 
    me. 
7. When you make up stuffs about me.
    Don't open your mouths and make stories about me which is not even true.
8. When you lie to me.
    I really hate it when I already know the truth and you're still lying in front of
    my face.
9. When you're making disrespectful gestures at me and when you insult me.
    This would really make me cuss at you.  
10. When you backbite me.
      Better confront me than to talk about me when I turn around.

This means that there are limitations. Don't abuse the kindness of a certain person. Don't push it way too far if you don't want things to be treated differently and if you don't want to be avoided by someone.
   
you can mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
XOXO 

1 comment: