Thursday, July 4, 2013

My favorite audition clips

One of my favorite things to do is to just sit there and get comfortable then just watch random audition clips on the internet or in the television. Audition pieces is where the fame of some famous singers all started. From Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson to One Direction, Cher Lloyd and more! My favorite singing reality shows are The X Factor and American Idol. Watching different audition videos is really a fun thing for me. I really enjoy watching and listening to their different renditions and their different styles to the songs. I get so interested on their life stories too and their emotional sides. Whether their young or not, I automatically support them. Another reason is that, it is so inspiring to watch because it gives hope for people out there who has dreams too.

Here are my favorite audition clips ever. Really talented people whom I will never forget, and their audition will always mark a place in my head; as you can see these are all from X Factor shows :)

1. Chris Rene - from X Factor US (2011)
 
His audition clip is so inspiring to other people who experienced the same situation as his. I love that he made his own song composition, "Young Homie" as his audition piece and the words/ the lyrics to it are so meaningful.

2. Liam Payne (member of One Direction) - from X Factor UK (2010)
Oh liam liam liam my favorite 1D guy. He had put a lot of effort on his 2nd try on X Factor. And his audition was really great. I love his amazing vocals. He really deserved to be part of the show.

3. Carly Rose Sonenclar - from X Factor US (2012)
She really amazed me. I was watching this audition of her on tv with my dad and she completely blew us away. She's 13 and she sang "Feeling Good", one of the hardest songs to sing in the world. WOW. She's so talented.

4. Lauren Jauregui (member of Fifth Harmony) - from X Factor US (2012)
This audition is so special to me also because I really love how her dad and her family supported her. Also, she sang my favorite song from Alicia Keys, "If I Aint Got You" and she did it really good.

5. Drew Ryniewicz - from X Factor US (2011)
This is one of my favorites because first of all, she's a belieber like me and she used "Baby" as her audition piece. Every time I listen to her voice it lingers cause she has this different echo thing in her voice. Her rendition was so elegant. And like what Paula said it was 'bold & daring'. 

6. Cher Lloyd - from X Factor UK (2010)
This girl marked a very unique style of all audition clips. She's so likeable and she's so dope! I even got chills when I first listened to this. She has her own style and it really fits her. Dang, I love Cher.

you can mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment