Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hidden

"A girl who knew how to be happy even when she's sad.
And that's important."

There are hidden personalities that you don't know of, that we don't know of.
Those people who tend to act differently, and those who tend to smile every day; 
it's not who they really are. Nope, not really. But its who they want to be (who they wish they are). When they know that they're depressed, they want to act like they're not. The real 'them' shows when they are all alone in the night. The ones who overthink a lot. In general, they are the unhappiest and the deceivers. The reason why they hide their real feeling and actions is because they're scared and anxious of what others would think. People may judge or misinterpret.  Me, personally is also dealing about something. 
 I don't know why, but I can't share or tell to others about what I feel inside. I want to, but it's so difficult for me. I would just talk to myself when I'm alone then I would cry. I know that all of us are hurting inside and it is just ourselves who knows about it. 
I've seen a certain post on tumblr weeks ago that I want to share to you all. 
It is very meaningful and it really explains about what I feel:  
"You're allowed to scream. You're allowed to cry. But do not give up."

When we smile a lot, it doesn't mean that we really are happy. Sometimes, it 
just shows the complete opposite of it. So be careful. Don't take advantage 
that you can just be rude to us anytime you want. Do not be excessive by 
your words and actions. You never know what you're doing to someone. 
By just our smiles, do not be deceived.

please do mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
about anything :)
XOXO  


No comments:

Post a Comment