Friday, June 28, 2013

Not everyone are real

So called 'friends'

Sometimes, you just have to distance yourself from people. If you don’t want to get hurt by the way. Friends are really important to us. They keep us insane and happy at the same time. We can go to them whenever we need them, we share secrets, we make handshakes, we laugh at the most stupidest things, we cry together and etc. But always remember that people come and go. You have to put in mind that you’re not that relevant to them to always put you first. They’re not the ones who could reciprocate the same amount of friendship you have and the same love & care you give to them. Maybe there are some people in this world that are like that. But they’re so hard to find and if you have one, you’re pretty fortunate there. I’ve had experiences about situations that could test the friendship and I realized that I was so stupid to push myself to her. When you feel like at times, you're being taken for granted. I felt so weak that time. That feeling when you found out that you’re not that important. I mean I don’t want to be treated like family or something. Its just there when it comes and you feel it. There are people whom we call nowadays as fake friends and real friends. And yes, they exist. They are everywhere but you just need to classify them right. There are also people that you call friends but hurts you more than a bully. But as I have changed when it comes to treating my friends, I don’t consider a specific someone as my ‘best friend’ as I enter 9th Grade. I think I wont consider anyone as a best friend from now on. Because they’re all just the same. They could always hurt you. I learned from that already, a lot actually. That feeling when you have someone in mind that you really consider as your best friend and you’re scared to open up cause you don’t know if they feel the same way. My mom always told me to “choose your friends carefully” when I was younger until now and I didn’t understand her by then I realized that she was right. For you not to suffer and get hurt, you do really need to choose your friends carefully. Select and be with the ones that are good for you. I actually have someone right now that is true to me, that I could have a real talk anytime, that I can open up to , that I can be honest be with different things, and that I could relate to. And it feels good to have someone like that. I consider her as a true friend. 
You don’t need to be together all the time to be true with one another. With or without school, you still communicate and laugh at stuffs. And im really grateful to have her. To have a healthy friendship is that you have to be real or be true with one another. You have to trust each other. No egos, cause it ruins it. 
 This is my favorite song that speaks about friendship and its so upbeat as well :)

 

you can mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp

have a great day! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment