Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Always be a good one. Trust him. ❤

HE IS OUR EVERYTHING

 Here are my favorite verses in the bible. :)

Words to remind us on how much the Lord loves us. We should always remember that with the Lord, we can make it through anything. There are no problems that doesn't have any solutions. Believe in yourself. 

He cares. He is watching. He is listening. He is always there. He will never leave.

Proverbs 31:30
"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting. But a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

Psalm 32:7-8
"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance."

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Exodus 33:14
"My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

James 4:8
"Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded."

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Prov 3:5
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."

Prov 3:6
"in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

Josh 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

John 14:6
"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Proverbs 19:8
"Whoever gets sense loves his own soul; he who keeps understanding will discover good."

Change for the better. Wherever you are, always be a good one. Don't give up. God has a plan for everything. Just trust him. He gave us the chance to see the wonderful world. He has given us a life. We are here for a reason. Always be thankful. For every blessing you receive and for every smile you have. 
Just be with him all the time. 


you can mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment