Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"No Idea" (Stop Bullying)

Eyes here, eyes there
why can't all be just fair?
Cause when i walk by and look by
all I can hear are lies
I'm so sick of this treatment
when will they ever leave it?
why cant they just stop it?
They have no idea how it feels
no idea how sad it sounds
no idea 'bout the thought
yet, they still continue
I don't even need your opinion
why do you even waste your time?
at the very first place?
you know that its not fine
have you ever seen my face?
Why do you judge?
What have I done?
it sucks, it really does
dealing with all of this fuss
please stop the hating
this is just leading into nothing
Talks here, talks there
can all already be just fair?
does it really makes you happy?
or is it just cause you're lonely?
 You have no idea 'bout the thought
and no idea what it does to people
yet, you still continue
why do you even waste your time?
if you have nothing good to say,
then don't say anything at all
it just makes me stand more tall
while i'm watching all of you fall

I'm speaking for all the people who feels this way. I got you.
Mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
Stay Strong 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment