Friday, August 23, 2013

How to keep a friendship healthy and strong


This goes to the people who value a certain person so much. 
Like if you consider him/her as one of your closest friends or your bestfriend or 
whatever it is that you call them. You see, the best friendship or relationship starts from a 'not-so-nice' first impression. And that is true. I, myself, experienced this. It is when you least expect that you would be really close to that person. This happened to me. 
Then I would just be looking back at those days on how I thought about my close 
friend right now. It may be not that good at first, but the important thing is 
the present and on how both of you treat each other. 
Starting to doubt about your close friend? Worrying about something? How to keep your friendship strong? Here, let me share some ways.

These tips that would help you on how to keep your friendship healthy and strong:
These aren't those long tips, but the most precised one and the ones that I really want to point out to people.

-Once a week, both of you should open-up about serious things. I call this one 'real talk'. It is when both of you share your concerns and your point of views about some situations that you weren't comfortable with. Give time on that day to just talk with each other. It is a way to burst out random feelings that you want to. In this way, both of you can continue being real to each other. There are no issues and dramas kept. It's more like cleaning the dirt in your way or like fixing a hole. It just makes your bond stronger and bigger. Just talk about anything you want to, share anything you want to, give an opinion about anything or etc. Stripped down it's just you and your friend and that's it. This really works trust me. And after our real talk, we just kept on going and we enjoy things.

-Another things is, if you really want to keep your friendship clean and honest; This is something that you need to avoid and you should never do. JEALOUSY - this is the constant and main reason why a friendship never last. It just ruins everything. You really have to do your best to avoid jealousy and you have to think what would be the effects of your possible doings.

I hope this helped. :)
Mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
about topics the you want me to blog for. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment