Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hotlines to help you (Reach out)



Here are a couple of hotlines for you to reach out. I saw it on some social networking sites and I thought of sharing it to teenagers who are suffering and for those that are going through a lot. I just want to help spread the word because I care. There are some people who are scared to share or to open up their experiences because of violent threats, etc. but you shouldn't be. Even to the most dangerous & controversial situations, reach out before everything's too late. Stand up for yourself.If you know that it is the right thing to do, do it. Don't let yourself suffer more. Don't be afraid because you are not alone. 
Stay strong.
I was inspired to make this post because of Jasmine V, she's one of my favorite artists. 
She went through an abusive relationship with one of her ex boyfriends and she used her music to express what she's been through. She was so brave to share her horrible experience in one of her music videos. She caught the attention of teenagers who are also suffering from domestic violence and she helped them. There were a lot of teenagers who could relate to her situation, so it was such a good cause. After hearing the song and watching the video, I absolutely gained more respect for her. 
 

feel free to mention me on twitter.com/drewftljp
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment